Roasted Cashew Cauliflower
NOTE: If you don't want to pre-steam the califlower florets beforehand, just toss them RAW in the sauce and bake at 375 degrees for about 35-40 minutes until just fork tender. You don't have to pre-steam the cauliflower, but it makes for a more tender result.
- 1 large head of Cauliflower cut into florets
- ½ cup natural or homemade! raw or roasted cashew butter (no salt or sugar added)
- ½ cup very warm water
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ t ginger powder
- 1 t curry powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- (OPTIONAL STEP–See NOTE at the top of the recipe) Steam cauliflower florets in the Instant Pot for 1 min with quick release. Release steam, open the lid, and let cool slightly.
- While the cauliflower is steaming, mix cashew butter, warm water, salt and ginger, and curry powder in a small bowl until well combined.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl and coat every piece with the cashew butter mixture well.
- Place coated cauliflower directly on large, metal cookie sheet (17×12) with sides, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until cauliflower is lightly brown and just fork tender.