Jump to Recipe
Cake Batter Nice Cream
This healthy dessert is perfect for a little treat after dinner!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 frozen, chopped bananas
- 1 t cake batter flavoring (see notes for link)
- 2 soft Medjool dates chopped
- 1/4-/12 cup unsweetened plant-based milk (soy is the creamiest!)
- 1 T vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 T fresh berries (optional)
In a high-speed blender or food processor, add the frozen banana chunks, dates, cake batter flavoring, and plant-based milk.
Using the blender tamper, blend at high speed until completely smooth and creamy (or blend in food processor until smooth and creamy, scraping down sides occasionally).
Store in single-serving cups or eat immediately.
Top just before serving.