Low-Fat Spicy Peanut Dressing
I like to use NAKED PB peanut powder because it is salt, oil, and sugar-free and is non-GMO.
- 1/4 cup Naked PB Peanut Powder (no salt, oil, or sugar added — Non-GMO) or other peanut powder
- 1 T tamari or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2-1 T Sriracha sauce
- 1/2-1 T date syrup, maple syrup, or agave
- 1/4 t ground ginger
- 1/4 t garlic powder or 1 small clove of crushed garlic
- cold water to thin out
- Stir all ingredients together well and chill before serving.
Disclosure: Mrs. Plant makes use of Amazon.com affiliate links when they are available. These are products I have personally purchased and recommend based on my experience with them. Your use of these links for product purchases provides me with a commission which pays for the food and supplies I use to keep this website alive. However, your use of these links as a reader is not required.