Spicy Cashew Ranch Dressing
This oil-free dressing is fantastic on a Mexican-style salad, burrito bowl, or as a dip. You can add a little more water (about 2 T) to thin the dressing out, if needed.
- High-Speed Blender
- 1/2 cup cashews soaked in cold water for at least 2 hours (IF you don’t have a high-speed blender)
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 t dried dill
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1/8-1/4 t sea salt to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4-1/2 cup water to desired thickness
- 1/2 cup oil-free salsa (Frontera Roasted Tomato (mild) is our favorite!)
- Cholula sauce or other red pepper sauce or 1/8 t of Chipotle pepper powder (add some drops to make the dressing spicier, if desired)
- Drain cashews. Add cashews and all other ingredients to high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Chill before serving.