Maple-Curry Air-Fried Chickpeas
These are delicious on a salad or for a healthy snack! If you don't have an air fryer, simply bake these in a convection or regular oven. They may take a little longer to become crispy, so just be patient!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1/2 T Sunflower Butter or Tahini warmed in a small bowl in the microwave for 10 seconds
- 1 t yellow curry powder
- 1 t maple syrup
- 1/4- 1/2 t salt
- Preheat air fryer or oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until all of the chickpeas are fully coated with the mixture.
- Place the coated chickpeas on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet or on parchment paper in the air-fryer or on an air-fryer tray for your convection oven.
- Air-fry or bake until golden brown and dried completely. Stir every 10-15 minutes. Check often to make sure they are not burning. Lower temperature if needed, and cook longer until crispy.
- After cooling, store in an airtight container on the counter.