Cake Batter Cupcake Muffins
These light and fluffy muffins are made with Cake Batter Extract that can be found on Amazon. It makes them absolutely scrumptious!
Servings: 9 Cupcakes
- 1 1/4 cup organic spelt flour
- 3/4 cup unbleached white flour
- 1 T baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 2/3 cup sugar if you use coconut sugar, the cupcakes/muffins will be dark like the photo shown
- 1/2 t stevia powder Optional, but will make these muffins a tad sweeter. We like NuNaturals brand best!
- 1 T ground flaxseed
- 1/2 t Cake Batter Extract
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the Cake Batter Extract, plant-based milk, and applesauce and mix just until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups to the top of the baking cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
We love USA Pan brand of non-stick bakeware. These muffins literally fall out of this muffin pan without using any oil!!! Disclosure: Mrs. Plant makes use of Amazon.com affiliate links when they are available. These are products I have personally purchased and recommend based on my experience with them. Your use of these links for product purchases provides me with a commission which pays for the food and supplies I use to keep this website alive. However, your use of these links as a reader is not required.