Oil-Free Roasted Cashew Cauliflower
- 1 large head of Cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup natural or homemade cashew butter (no salt, oil, or sugar added)
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ½ t. ginger powder
- 1 t. curry powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix cashew butter, water, salt and ginger (or curry powder) in a small bowl until well combined.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl with the cashew butter mixture, and stir to coat every piece well.
- Place coated cauliflower directly on large, metal cookie sheet (17×12) with sides (or on non-stick foil or parchment paper).
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes until cauliflower is just fork tender.