Baked Zucchini Hash Browns
NOTE: You will need to place the bag of frozen hash browns in the refrigerator the night before you plan to bake this. You want them to be totally defrosted. [oil-free, gluten-free, vegan]
- 16- oz bag of frozen oil-free hash brown potatoes only ingredient potatoes, defrosted overnight and excess moisture squeezed out
- 2 large zucchini spiralized and roughly chopped if the strands are too long OR shredded (with the largest shredder disc/side
- 1/2 yellow onion sliced thinly
- 1-1 1/2 T Frontier Coop Pizza Seasoning (or other pizza or Italian seasoning)
- salt to taste
- diced avocado (optional)
- Cholula sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking pan (with sides) with unbleached parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss all of the ingredients together well.
- Spread gently and evenly over the parchment paper-lined pan.
- Bake for around 30 minutes, until the tops and edges are brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately topped with avocado and Cholula sauce.