Peanut Butter and “Jelly” Sandwich
This is one of my favorite breakfasts or snacks. It’s kid-friendly and low in sugar. I call it Peanut Butter and “Jelly” Sandwich because the fresh organic strawberries and bananas take the place of jelly. The peanut butter is made from one ingredient…dry-roasted peanuts (no oil, sugar, or salt added!). Topping some sprouted Ezekiel bread, this open-faced sandwich is filling and delightful!
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- natural peanut butter
- 4-5 strawberries sliced
- 1 banana sliced
- Spread the peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- Top with sliced strawberries and bananas.
- Cover with second slice of bread.
- Cut in half or fourths and serve!