Spinach Artichoke Dip Pitas
- 8 oz fresh baby spinach (or 8-oz of frozen spinach)
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 can artichoke hearts chopped
- 1/2 cup Cedar’s fat-free hummus or homemade
- 2 whole wheat pitas or 1/2, if you prefer
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Add the spinach into an 10-11" skillet with a couple of T of water and cook until just beginning to turn from bright green to olive color.
- Add chopped artichoke hearts and garlic. Stir well to combine.
- Add a few dashes of black pepper and salt to taste. Cook through for another minute or 2.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the hummus and a little water if needed. Stir to combine well.
- Serve dip in warmed whole wheat pita bread.