Spinach Artichoke Dip Pitas
- 4 cups spinach chopped (or one 16-oz bag of frozen spinach)
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 can artichoke hearts chopped
- 1/2 cup Cedar’s fat-free hummus or homemade
- 2 whole wheat pitas or 1/2, if you prefer
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Add the spinach and cook until just beginning to turn from bright green to olive color.
- Add chopped artichoke hearts.
- Add a few dashes of black pepper and salt to taste. Cook through for another minute or 2.
- Add the hummus and a little water if needed. Stir to combine well.
- Serve dip in warmed whole wheat pita bread.