Cake Batter Nice Cream
This healthy dessert is perfect for a little treat after dinner!
Servings: 4 servings
- Single-Serving Cups (for freezing)
- High-Speed Blender or Food Processor
- 4 frozen, chopped bananas
- 1 t cake batter flavoring (see notes for link)
- 2 soft Medjool dates chopped
- 1/4-/12 cup unsweetened plant-based milk (soy is the creamiest!)
- 1 T vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 T fresh berries (optional)
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add the frozen banana chunks, dates, cake batter flavoring, and plant-based milk.
- Using the blender tamper, blend at high speed until completely smooth and creamy (or blend in food processor until smooth and creamy, scraping down sides occasionally).
- Store in single-serving cups or eat immediately.
- Top just before serving.