Thai Red Curry Soup
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 small onion chopped finely
- 4 small garlic cloves minced or crushed
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper diced small
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced small
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and chopped into 3/4" chunks
- 3 cups cooked chickpeas (home cooked are best!)
- 2 T Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- One 28-oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 t salt (or to taste)
- 1 cup water
- Cook onions in the pressure cooker on saute/brown feature with a little water until translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add all of the rest of the ingredients and stir together well.
- Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes with NATURAL RELEASE.
Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste Disclosure: Mrs. Plant makes use of Amazon.com affiliate links when they are available. These are products I have personally purchased and recommend based on my experience with them. Your use of these links for product purchases provides me with a commission which pays for the food and supplies I use to keep this website alive. However, your use of these links as a reader is not required.