Pumpkin Spice Muffins
These muffins are perfect to bring in the autumn!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 1/4 cups raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground or freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves optional
- 1 cup pureed organic pumpkin
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoons molasses
- non-stick muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix together wet ingredients in standing mixer bowl or large bowl.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Scoop batter into cups of a non-stick muffin pan. Fill each cup to almost full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- You can drizzle a mixture of maple syrup and cinnamon over the warm muffins before serving, if desired.
Disclosure: Mrs. Plant makes use of Amazon.com affiliate links when they are available. These are products I have personally purchased and recommend based on my experience with them. Your use of these links for product purchases provides me with a commission which pays for the food and supplies I use to keep this website alive. However, your use of these links as a reader is not required.