Cacao Berry Cake Batter Nice Cream
This nice cream freezes beautifully. Simply take out your individual-sized container 15 minutes before you're ready to eat it, and it will be the perfect texture!
Servings: 4 servins
- Single-Serving Cups for freezing (link in notes below)
- High-Speed Blender or Food Processor
- 4 chopped and frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 2 soft Medjool dates pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 t cake batter flavoring (see notes below for link)
- 2 T cacao powder
- 1/4-1/2 c unsweetened plant-based milk (soy is the creamiest!)
- vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- fresh berries (optional)
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add the frozen banana chunks, frozen cherries, cacao powder, dates, cake batter flavoring, and plant-based milk.
- Using the blender tamper, blend at high speed until completely smooth and creamy (or blend in food processor until smooth and creamy, scraping down sides occasionally).
- Store in single-serving cups or eat immediately.
- Top just before serving.
Single-Serving Cups for Freezer Storage- Take out of freeze 15 minutes before eating, so it will be nice and creamy like it was just made!Cake Batter FlavoringDisclosure: Mrs. Plant makes use of Amazon.com affiliate links when they are available. These are products I have personally purchased and recommend based on my experience with them. Your use of these links for product purchases provides me with a commission which pays for the food and supplies I use to keep this website alive. However, your use of these links as a reader is not required.