Overnight Nutty and Fruity Cacao Granola
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter powder
- 2 T sliced almonds
- 2 T roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 T coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 2 ripe banana
- 5 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup water more if needed to get the wet ingredients to blend
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Blend the wet ingredients in the blender, starting on low speed and increasing and blending until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Mix together dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Add in the wet mixture and stir until completely combined well.
- Spread mixture onto large baking sheet, leaving the mixture in clumps. Place baking tray in oven and bake in 175 degrees for 8 hours. Remove the granola tray oven and allow to cool before storing in an airtight container.