Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pillow Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups White whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 t salt
- 1 1/2 t baking powder
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 T ground flaxseed + 3 T warm water)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 handfuls vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all of the dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips) into a medium mixing bowl and whisk together well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well with a wooden spoon. Add chocolate chips and combine.
- Use cookie scoop to drop cookie batter onto a parchment paper-lined baking pan.
- Bake the cookies for 14 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
These can be kept in the fridge and heated back in the toaster oven or microwave.