- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 28- oz can of organic salt-free crushed tomatoes with basil
- 1 15- oz can of organic tomato sauce
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1 t dried basil
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 1/8 t black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 T organic ketchup optional
- Cook garlic in a saucepan with a little water for 1 minute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a soft boil. Quickly lower the heat to simmer and simmer for 15 minutes (or more) before serving. Add more seasonings if desired.
- Lasagna from How Not to Die cookbook!
- This can also be made in the electric pressure cooker. Add all ingredients and set to 4 minutes with natural release.