Holy Cacao Pancakes
This is literally my oatmeal made into pancakes !! I just blended:
- 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats
- 1 T of ground flaxseeds
- 1 T of cacao powder
- 1/2 t of baking powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup water (more or less)
- Blend all ingredient in a blender until smooth and creamy. You want the batter to be a little thin at first because it will thicken up (so you may need a bit more water).
- Let the mixture stand for a few minutes or so, then cook the pancakes on a preheated skillet over medium heat.
- Top with defrosted, organic berries, a dollop of non-dairy yogurt and/or chopped walnuts.