Spicy Peanut Sauce
Drizzle over a Buddha bowl, on a salad, or dip your spring rolls into this luscious sauce!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or peanut butter powder to reduce the fat content of the sauce)
- 1-2 T maple syrup, date syrup, coconut nectar, or agave (or use Medjool dates if you want, but make sure to blend this in a high-speed cup blender)
- 1 T low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1/4 t ginger powder or 1/2 t. crushed fresh ginger
- 1/8 t garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- Sriracha sauce to taste
- Mix all ingredients well, adding water slowly until you reach desired consistency.