Carrot Cake Oats
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup oat flour
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t ground ginger
- 1/2 t ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1 ½ t baking powder
- 1 ½ cups FINELY shredded or grated carrot
- 2 cups unsweetened soy milk or other plant-based milk
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy, vegan yogurt
- ⅓ cup agave or maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 T coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line 13×9 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add all of the dry ingredients except the chopped walnuts and coconut flakes into the baking pan. Mix with a spatula or spoon to combine well.
- Add in the carrots, plant-based milk, yogurt, sweetener, and vanilla extract. Stir well to combine and level out.
- Top with chopped walnuts and coconut flakes.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool a bit before serving. Store covered in the refrigerator.