Tastes-Like-Raisinettes Oatmeal Breakfast Cookie
Servings: 1 serving
- Oven or Toaster Oven
- Parchment Paper
- 1 ripe, spotted, mashed banana or 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 T ground flaxseed
- 1 T vegan chocolate chips
- 1 T raisins
- 4 walnuts chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup plant-based, non-dairy milk (more if needed)
- dash salt
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir together well with a small silicone spatula or spoon.
- Place in the microwave and cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave. With a small silicone spatula, carefully (because it will be HOT), move the mixture onto a piece of parchment paper on a baking pan. Spread into a large circle shape, about 1/2" thick. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool for 3-5 minutes before eating.