Fresh Berry Crumble
- 1 ripe banana mashed well
- 2 gooey Medjool dates pitted and chopped
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 T sunflower seed butter or almond butter
- 4 cups fresh mixed berries (blackberry, blueberry, strawberry, etc.)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 T whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place berries in a bowl with the coconut sugar and flour. Stir to coat well. Place in the bottom of a square casserole dish.
- Mash ripe banana in a bowl with the chopped dates and sunflower butter into a mushy consistency. Add the oats and mix together well until they are all coated. Top berries with crumble. Bake for 30 minutes or until the crumble is browned (but not burned) and the berries are beginning to bubble from underneath. Serve warm, room temperature, or cold!